The amplifier is based entirely on transistors in MOSFET and jFET technology together with a digital-to-analog converter in one housing. Author's design.
DAC type R2R, analog volume control, non-invasive, parallel to the signal path. Overcurrent protection that detects excessive current consumption of the final stage and turns off the amplifier, the operation of this protection eliminates the fuses. The audio signal from the analog amplifier input to the speaker terminals is balanced, with no ground. Silver-copper internal wiring. One pair of power Mosfet transistors per channel in SOT 227 packages. The amplification path consists of an input stage, a current follower and a power stage, all on single-polarity NPN transistors.
The DAC R2R chip used only decodes DSD signals, so all incoming signals from digital inputs are converted to DSD.
- Five digital inputs
- Housing made of 10 mm thick anodized aluminum plates supported on three rubber feet, one of the feet centrally supports mains transformers
- Aluminum remote control with 48-step volume control, channel-by-channel balance control, digital input selector and mute
- The amplifier has two displays: for the DAC section and volume control
- Frequency response: 10 - 30.000 Hz
- Output Power: 100 W (8 Ohm), 130 W (4 Ohm)
- Load impedance: 4 Ohm
- Idle power consumption: 130 W
- Weight: 50 kg
- Dimensions: 22 x 44 x 55 cm (height x width x depth)